ติดต่อลงโฆษณา racingweb@gmail.com

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Rumors, hypothesis abound back)  (อ่าน 229 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Relieved

• กระทู้: 5
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Rumors, hypothesis abound back)
« เมื่อ: 3/09/24, 15:13:01 »
 that Jeff Bezos may possibly invest in the Seahawks is the clause that would watch 10% of the sale price tag move towards the country of Washington if the staff ended up in direction of be marketed preceding towards May perhaps 2024 consists of expired. The timing looks ripe for Jody Allen and the Paul G. Allen Family members Basis towards create a shift,  and towards a ancient context,  several suitors create excess truly feel than Jeff Bezos. Amazons special legal rights toward Thursday Evening Soccer may possibly of course be known as into marvel as some kind of conflict of focus,  however finally that,  and any move of possession,  would be up toward the NFL League property owners towards make a decision if Bezos had been towards area inside of a official give for the Seahawks. Claimed focus inside buying the Seahawks dates as much again as 2019,  just one 12 months as soon as the dying of Paul Allen. Inside of even more current instances,  a Washington Report post documented that Bezos appreciates that Seattle is sitting down there https://www.seahawkssportsstore.com, ?with the context that the Commanders ended up inevitably marketed toward a local community led by means of Josh is on top of that particularly me speculating wildly,  nonetheless the timing appears to be like serendipitous with the murmurings of an NBA advancement which would most likely watch the return of an NBA personnel toward Seattle. Jeff Bezos isnt particularly very well regarded for keeping away from ostentation,  and getting the Seattle Seahawks and bringing the NBA back again toward Seattle inside just one fell swoop would utmost absolutely be a energy go. I imagine its not likely that any transfer by way of Bezos towards invest in the Seahawks against Vale Local community beforehand Vulcan Inc would incorporate the Portland Path Blazers,  still becoming the very pleased founding proprietor of a brilliant contemporary Seattle NBA franchise appears to be like powerful. I must notice,  I do consider its much less than heading that Jeff Bezos tackles NFL and NBA possession at the same time,  nevertheless its pleasurable in direction of question. Individually

https://www.seahawkssportsstore.com